A log sheet with zero hours and landings can be resequenced. Log sheets would be re-sequenced in order that the Technical
Logs reflect when the activity actually occurred.
Figure 19-7: TMI Resequencing
- Click on Technical Records and select TMI Resequencing from the pull-down
and click Go.
- Enter the search criteria for the item that you would like to perform the TMI resequencing.
Select the applicable resultant Serial Number and click OK.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date and click OK.
- In the left window, check the box to select the TMI log sheet to be resequenced.
- Move the mouse pointer over the log sheets on the right window. Left click the mouse when
the Insert Log arrow is pointing to the appropriate resequencing position.
- Click OK to confirm the resequencing of the selected log.