Most Technical Maintenance Inputs or TMI's are for aircraft. There are two types of TMI entries:
Time Update Log and Prior Maintenance Log.
The Prior Maintenance or Missed Maintenance entry is a maintenance input prior to the current total time.
Figure 19-1: TMI Entry - Prior Maintenance
TMI Entry - Main window
Once a TMI log sheet has been posted, no further items can be added to it. Therefore, if a maintenance item has been missed,
it is necessary to include it on a subsequent TMI log sheet.
- Click on Technical Records and select TMI Entry from the pull-down
and click Go.
- Enter the search criteria for the item that you would like to perform the TMI.
Select the applicable resultant Serial Number and click Ok.
- Under the heading labeled New TMI Entry select Prior Maintenance (PM).
- Enter the actual journey log sheet number and the date of that log sheet. RAAS automatically
enters the zeros for both hours and landings. Click Next.
- Enter the number of TMI entries prior to the missed maintenance entry. Click Refresh.
- Select the posted log that the missed maintenance entry should be inserted after. Click Next.
- Complete all of the steps outlined in
TMI Maintenance Entry.
- To complete the detail(s) for a maintenance entry (Install, Removal, Comply, Reset and
Comply/Reset), See Adding Maintenance Details.