Figure 30-1: Revising a Task
- Click on Inspection Documents and select Task Editor from the pull down and click Go.
- If your fleet consists of multiple aircraft types, select the desired aircraft type from the Aircraft Type pull down.
- Find the task to be revised. This may require changes to the Task Editor filters.
- Click the button on the right-hand side of the task to be revised to open the task detail screen.
- Click the Enter Revision Mode button and enter a reason for revision.
- At this point, there will actually be two copies of the task - the existing or "live" copy, and an unpublished copy that is being revised.
Tasks that are in revision mode will appear in the Task Editor list with a red exclamation point on the left-hand side of the task line.
Only the live copy can be used in Planning and Production for planning purposes.
Figure 30-2: Revision Mode
- When the desired revisions have been made, click Publish Changes. This will now be the live copy and the previous live copy will be moved to history.
- If for whatever reason the changes are no longer required, click Discard Changes.