Figure 33-1: Revising a Group
- Click on Inspection Documents and select Task Editor from the pull down and click Go.
- If your fleet consists of multiple aircraft types, select the desired aircraft type from the Aircraft Type pull down.
- Select the group to be revised from Groups pull down and click Go.
- Click Enter Rev Mode and enter a reason for revision.
- At this point, there will actually be two copies of the group - the existing or "live" copy, and an unpublished copy that is being revised.
Unpublished groups will appear in the Groups drop-down with the word "Unpublished" in brackets. Only the live copy can be used in
Planning and Production for planning purposes.
- When the desired revisions have been made, click Publish Revision. This will now be the live copy and the previous live copy will be moved to history.